Tuesday 24 January 2017

Summer OOTD 3 | Kylee Maree

Today's outfit was classy-casual. I had a few things to do around the house so I wanted to be comfortable. I also need to head out a bit later and get a few things done so I wanted to look presentable! This is the outfit I came up with to tick all those boxes.




My top is from Target. It's the perfect staple to any wardrobe as it can be dressed up or dressed down. I love the boat neckline and the slightly longer sleeves on this top. I find it to be very classy. There's not much more to say about this top other than I love love love it!


These pants are another item that can be dressed up or down. Simply by wearing a good quality singlet top and a blazer, this could easily turn into a work outfit or a romantic dinner outfit. My most favourite part about these pants is that they are super comfortable (although I should have gone 1 size up) and they have pockets. Mum's love pockets!


My 'thongs' as we call them in Australia (flip flops) are from Kmart. The rope detail give them texture while the studs and silver piping give them a glam affect. I'm aware they are not gold like my accessories, but I thought I would try mixing up my silver and gold today!


These gorgeous earrings were a present so unfortunately, I don't know where they're from.


This bracelet from Kmart was from the set (I think) that I was wearing in my last OOTD. I'm loving the high gloss. Pieces like these are so versatile. It could work along side with a bunch of other bracelets or just on its own to give a more subtle 'put together' look.

To hear more information on this outfit, click on the video below.

Have a lovely day :)


No comments:

Post a Comment