Monday 12 August 2013

I'm pregnant!! 9 weeks 4 days. Baby #3

I am so excited to announce to the blogging world that were expecting baby #3 on March 14th 2014. With any luck he/she will be here before April lol! I'm known to go over due. I found out at week 4 but then was told I was a week behind so I've known now for 6 1/2 weeks! Time has flown though. Except those few weeks I spent on the couch day in day out. I've been incredibly sick, although I haven't been throwing up. The doctor has put me on a new medication which has seemed to help a lot. Tom has been so so helpful over the past 6 weeks, looking after the kids and the house when I haven't been able to so I owe a BIG thank you to him! I love him Lots :)


Sorry for the dodgy selfie!! I wanted to submit this post and didn't want to wait until Tom got home!!
Week: 9 weeks 4 days

Pregnancy symptoms: NAUSEA!! I have been so sick :( I also have pregnancy acne which I've never had before.  My belly has popped out this week. Bleeding gums when I brush my teeth. Completely turned off garlic which is something I usually love. The smell makes me want to throw up. Sleeping a lot although that is easing up a little. And my boobs have grown half-full cup size. Can't say I'm complaining about that :p

Moody/ happy: Although were stoked to be having another baby, I'm extremely moody. It seems like anything my eldest (Caitlin) says, irritates me something shocking. My fuse is becoming increasingly short! I put that down to the 10 week spike in hormones!! Sorry family!!

Maternity clothes: Sad to say but I am now wearing a maternity bra. I don't wear it all the time, I do swap between my normal bras. The Maternity bra is mainly when I'm not leaving the house. I don't like to go bra-less so I've opted for the maternity bra.

Pregnancy cravings: I just randomly crave things and then need to eat them. I've been so sick lately that if I crave something and then eat something else, I automatically feel ill. It's mainly been for KFC or eggs on toast.

Total weight gain: Well I started at 68kgs then within 2 weeks (6 weeks pregnant) I was 70kgs. By 8 weeks pregnant I was 68kgs again. My current weight is between 69kgs-70kgs. I might mention that im 5 foot 10-11inch. Or 178cms tall.

Sleep: I'm sleeping alot. In bed around 9pm and up around 7-8am with no disturbances (thanks MJ!) I do get sleepy during the day but MJ naps in the morning so I don't get to have a nap :(

Miss anything: I miss not being sick and I miss my house being tidy. I try to clean it but either exhaustion or nausea hit me. Tom has mainly been cleaning up but he also works so it's really just a clean up of things we really need.

Looking forward to: I have my 12 week scan in 2 weeks so I'm very excited for that. We had a scan at 6 weeks to determine if I was having an ectopic, which is where I found out I was only 5 weeks (apparently I implant late). Everything was fine! Then another at 8 weeks to check the due date was right, which is where we saw our little jelly beans heart beating :) So I'm so excited for our 12 week because we will get to see our jelly beans face for the first time!!!!

Well that's about all the updates I can give you at the moment. I will do another short one on Friday (10 weeks) and then one every Friday from then on. I wont be uploading a video log for this week as I will be doing one in 3 days for my 10 week update and I've tried to record one 5 times now and having the worst luck ever so I gave up!!! I hope your all enjoying your week :)

Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment