Tuesday 10 January 2017

Summer OOTD 1 | Kylee Maree

I'm not really sure what's going on with the weather here in Melbourne, Australia. It's crazy! I feel like we're having all the seasons in one month. I live quite close to the beach and we have some really nice restaurants around so today's outfit has been inspired by that.


I tried to go with day time dressy.


I feel as though this top is slightly too small as my bust has grown, I would prefer it a little bit baggier. The top is just from good ol' Kmart in a size AU 8.

The necklace, I purchased for the bargain price of $2 at Colette. I generally never buy costume jewelry at full price and Colette always has amazing sales. I think it's a great statement piece for a plain outfit.






I purchased this skirt quite a while ago when I was pregnant with James. It fit my bump just perfectly, and then shrunk back into shape afterward. I love those types of clothing! Once again its just from Kmart in a size AU 12.








Join me again next Tuesday for another OOTD!



Have a lovely day xx



No comments:

Post a Comment